The main objective of the workshop was mainly to promote interactivity between participants and speakers in order to provoke collective and participatory debate through continuous “feedback” between theory and practice in the discourse, where action becomes the focus of reflection and debate of the contents, in order to deepen its subsequent dissemination capacity through the publication of its results, and to be able to influence and impact those who are responsible for making decisions in this regard. In this sense, first and foremost, an “open” workshop was organised with the aim of specifying and analysing its contents on the basis of the lectures given by the speakers and the papers presented by the participants, which would later be published by “Editorial GEOMETRIA” for the subsequent dissemination of the Workshop’s reflections and debates.
The general organisation of the workshop was the responsibility of:
School of Architecture and Technology of San Jorge University.
– Mr. Gabriel Marro Gros, Director
– Dr. Antonio Estepa Rubio, deputy director of the Architecture Area
– Mr. Jorge Echeverría Ochoa, Deputy Director Engineering Area
– Mr. Santiago Elía García, Head of Studies School of Architecture and Technology of the San Jorge University
Faculty of Communication and Social Sciences of the University San Jorge
– Dr. Javier Hernández Ruiz, Dean
– Dr. Elena Capapé Poves, Director of the Degree in Audiovisual Communication
Official College of Architects of Aragon
– Mr. Ricardo Marco Fraile, Dean
International Landscape Workshop Leaders
– Workshop Director: José Seguí Pérez and Laureano Matas Trenas
– Coordination of the Workshop: Ms. Leticia Leos Becerra
– Coordination for the “Workshop Book”: Ms. Susana García Bujalance and Ms. Rosa Moreno